Monday 12 August 2013

Day 28 – Your idea of an ideal bf/gf

OOOOOHHHHH TOUCHY TOPIC.
I have very high standards, some things can be compromised, but some things simply can't. A few months ago for Sunday school our teacher made us list what we look for in our future SO's. This is mine.

Some things just tie in together, but I guess some things are specific to me. But wouldn't we all like these things in a person? I'm most definitely a reacher. I want someone who is far better than I am and someone that makes me want to be a better person.

Core Characteristics:
Loves and Fears God. No debate here.
Christ-centred
Humble
Mature
Kind
Selfless
Reasonable and Understanding
Knowledgeable on commitment and responsibility
Compromising and tolerant (she'll have to be if she's dating me..)
Gentle
Calm and has a good attitude
Not affected easily
Has integrity
Resilient
Willing
Loves me (of course)
Forgiving
Honest and truthful (down to earth)
Respects others and herself.
Patient/Slow to anger
Mentally strong
Morally upright (Wouldn't want a murderer now.)
Sweet and caring
Amicable

Optional stuff (since we're talking about ideal):
Sporty
Can sing (pls sing me to sleep)
Pretty
Basically looks like Candice Swanepoel.
Long hair (I lub long hair)
Grammatically correct
Fun and funny
Has a cool accent/voice sounds nice
Basically if she talks like Candice Swanepoel as well.
CLASS-EH
Blonde? (odd because I'd like her to have some Asian culture too. But I do like the look of blonde hair)
Shares similar interests
Likes TV and Movies
Likes Singapore over Malaysia
Same family ideals (eg 3 kids, 2 girls 1 boy thanks)

As you can see I really like this topic because hey, who wouldn't want a fantastic SO. Sure if she sings me to sleep and we could make singing videos together that'd be nice, but really I think as long as she is understanding, Godly and loving, everything else will fall into place and other things won't matter too much. I'd like to think I'm that kind of guy who could really go past all superficiality but lets face the truth, I'm not. I'm surely not going to be dating dwarfs or a girl who is so muscular she can beat me to death.

DEALBREAKERS:
CANNOT BE CRAZY
CANNOT BE SPOILT
CANNOT BE A CHEATER
CANNOT BE A FAKER (emphasis on hypochondriacs)
CANNOT BE A BITCH
CANNOT SMOKE
CANNOT BE DIRTY. like misses the toilet though she's a girl dirty.
EMPHASIS ON CANNOT BE CRAZY


If you meet all of this criteria, which is almost impossible: please look me up. I'll try my best to match perfection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment