Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day 10 – Favourite food

I love food. When you think about it it's just something you eat and gives you nutrients. However with tastes that somehow can just make you so happy and fulfilled it's no wonder how 65% of Australians are overweight. I will be one of them.

My favourite food goes to the Japanese. From refreshing sushi down to tasty wagyu beef, everything tastes incredible while not making you feel all disgusting and terribly bloated. Though it may not have rich buttery flavours, the lightness is kind of nice and special when you don't get to eat it as often. I love how things are all nicely bite sized and colourful and SO TASTY. Not going to lie there are weird bits of Japanese food, like the whale sperm and stuff. I don't like that. Japanese food is the best. There's like teppanyaki where the chef just chucks food at you (it really doesn't taste that great but it is fun), but my favourite is just eating and watching the sushi chef with his cool hat and kimono robe make me food that's served on a wooden boat :D what an adventure.

The food is almost good enough to make up for for the fact that they held my country captive.
Fun fact: did you know the Japanese killed more Chinese than the Germans did Jews?

Okay that fact wasn't that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment