Tuesday 16 July 2013

Day 3 – What do you love most about your best friend?

I don't really have a best friend. Just the few really good ones. Maybe I should them pit them in a cage fight to see who is the best. So perhaps I'll change this to what I love most about my friends.

I love the fact that my friends still tolerate me after all that I am. I wouldn't want to be friends with me yet they're nice enough to accept me anyway. So the thing I love about them is that they are just a great bunch of nice people. We all have flaws but we acknowledge each others' and we're not crass about it. They are all better than I am, which teaches me that I could learn so much from them and that I have a lot to improve on. They're all pretty silly and it's okay to be silly. Life's more fun that way. I am so lucky to have them and I love them all very much.

So I can't really choose one thing that I love about them the most, hence this question is answered so poorly. But I don't care because I have good friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment