Wednesday 24 July 2013

Love, Love, Love.

Today we travelled (well I travelled) all the way to meet a friend in need. To surprise her because people sometimes we need a refresher to know how much we are loved. It's hard to tell yourself that because as much as it's encouragement, it makes us feel like fools. I learned something new though: though we go to love someone we can really withdraw great empowerment from helping others. There's much encouragement to know that there is a better side of ourselves. Most of the time I'm lost in selfish simple-mindedness. It's good to know some selflessness and wisdom can be extracted from my bank vault mind when a friend is in need.

"There is this compassion that I believe exists in all human hearts, no matter how deep in we may have to search."

No comments:

Post a Comment