Sunday 4 August 2013

Day 21 – Someone who never fails to make you smile

This is really hard. There are always ups and downs in friendships and I don't know who would be my go to person who I seek for consolation. Because really I'd look for someone who trusts in God as much or if not more than I do and someone who would actually give a crap to make the effort to make me smile. Lately the person that comes to mind is my friend Angela. My other friends seem to have dived into studies and what not, but to me she takes time to give a shit about my life and sometimes that's all you need. Someone who is willing to listen or someone who cares to make you smile again.

Times have been tough and it becomes harder and harder to smile, but I guess she reminds me that I have friends to smile about, and things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment