Monday 2 September 2013

Beating the Past

My goal to make this an optimistic blog whilst exploring my views and ideas, which in turn develops my writing has really come to fruition. Back in my past with Signs of Life and Life Signs, I remember the hidden drafts in there that just symbolised a bleak future for me. As this blog has easily overtaken in views in just a few short months rather than the years in the other it's almost as if it is a sign to be happy. The past one has brought me through tough times but now being older and noticing that there are much more important things, I am facing this tough present time with a resilience in mind. Looking back I realised that I have not suffered a greater pain than the agony that this year has brought. However, I still stand. I know that though outwardly we are wasting away, inwardly I am being renewed day by day by God's love.

I am comfortable in my tough journey, knowing that in God, I have already won.

No comments:

Post a Comment