Saturday 12 October 2013

Homecoming

I always wondered if people would miss me if I'm gone. There's a part of me that wants them too and a part of me that knows that I won't be. But after two of the most amazing church services that I have attended today, I thought of how much inconvenience would be caused if I wasn't there. It is not that I am irreplaceable, rather I'm quite easily replaced, but my being there allowed things to be easier. Incidentally, the worship was just incredible, we set up all special with the band in the middle of the whole church each instrument facing outwards in a circle and it was just spectacular.

So I thought to myself, why wait for people to miss me, and why am I wasting my time thinking about such selfish things? I realise; I don't want to be missed. I don't want to give people a chance to miss me. I don't want to go away to find out because I want to be there. I want to not miss a thing.

That being said, I think I've made the decision, and I'm coming home this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment