Monday 18 November 2013

Having spent almost an hour and a half deleting past facebook statuses and what not. I realised that in the past I was such a flog of a human. It's shameful really, and I even dare to say that I remembered thinking that I was such a good kid. But I guess it is a good thing, it shows that people can change. Looking at mere words I saw that I was probably and insufferable and intolerable person. It's hope for all, and a positive outlook that we can perceive when we look into our past. It shows how far we've come. Initially, I thought I wouldn't have come too far, but I think I have made progress. So I don't think I have been an utter failure; despite my mistakes I still have found improvement.

I hope to see more progress when I look back to this day in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment