Wednesday 4 December 2013

A Year to Remember

Today was the 18th of a dear friend. I decided to get her a nice gift because her value to me is immeasurably higher in worth. It has been a very difficult year and she has been a listening ear no matter how erratic and uncontrollably frustrating I have been. She does not know why this year has been so difficult, but she doesn't need to, she only knew that she needed to care. This care and kindness has meant the world to me. I in turn do not understand where she finds this compassion and energy but all I know is that I have called for it and she has given it to me. I am very lucky to have a friend like this and I hope she not only has had a wonderful birthday, but a bright future and that we will continue an ever-developing friendship together.

No comments:

Post a Comment