Wednesday 15 January 2014

Scorching

It's been an incredibly hot week and there is still more heat to come. Our cooler broke down but we were so lucky that our air conditioning system that was left undiscovered for almost 10 years still functions. It only managed to cool down the house a little, but that was more than enough. We were blessed to have a man fix it the next day, going to our roof that is probably 50 degrees.

In this heat wave and the opposite polar vortex in the North, I managed to find a job! it's been a week and two days since I've been back and so much has happened. I'm very grateful to God for providing me with work and very happy that I managed to buy some gifts for myself! It's a hot week but it's almost over. I hope all those affected by bushfires or those who are having cooling breakdowns like us are well taken care of and are safe in God's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment