Sunday 4 May 2014

Post camp it's been pretty crazy. In just a short week I feel I have just been challenged over and over. I've lived up to most of these challenges so far and my resolve has managed to uphold all thanks to God's strength. It's crazy though, this is only just one week of the rest of my life. When I put it in that perspective I just imagine how much more of God's power that I need to continue to defeat my demons and to spread the good news. One thing I am really glad about is that God is definitely speaking to me more, or maybe I'm listening more. Either way I feel much more in touch and He just won't leave me alone haha. It's a good thing; a tough thing, but a good thing.

Things have gotten much harder in life but I really feel I have grown. I've changed significantly this year and I feel less pressured. I'm excited for this university experience, it's going to end too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment