Tuesday 30 September 2014

Future Partners

It's interesting to think that my 'perfect woman' is changing. After being asked about it on the weekend away, I've learned a few things. My woman does not need to be perfect, we just need to be perfect together. I want a woman who will love me as much as I will her. That's the funny thing, those are the important things along with her fear of the Lord. However, I feel that the fear of the Lord is not a characteristic but something you get from a growing relationship with Christ. So the things I'm looking for are things I can only see if a girl has AFTER we're together!

So that's kind of tough isn't it? I think in the end and the beginning it boils down as to whether you get along naturally or not. There's some sort of natural chemistry that needs to occur. Just because a girl is a godly woman doesn't mean she's the one, she could just be a godly friend. So I think the most important thing is to put God first, and don't think too much about the others. Let Him show you, and let yourself feel what you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment