Tuesday 16 July 2013

Day 2 – If you could live anywhere around the world, where would it be? And why?

I actually really really like Australia but I will choose my next alternative so that there will be something to write about.

It's hard because you can think of amazing places where you can take a holiday, but to actually live there you'd have to consider so many things! I would choose Canada on the basis that people seem to be really nice in Canada. It has the safety, yet it's close to Europe and America so I can go explore. Though it's no Florence in autumn, Winter in Japan, or Summer in the Hamptons, those places are only nice a certain time of year but in a nice community it's nice all year round!

I could learn skiing, enjoy the sights around and live on the 2nd most livable place in the world; Melbourne being the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment