Thursday 1 August 2013

A Special Gift

For today's act of kindness I thought I'd like to use a personal story! On my friend's 18th I decided to buy him a hard drive. It's not a random gift, but it is because we both love tv and it's a platform for us to share our joys together! But impromptu it managed to serve a much better purpose. The gang rounded up and filmed hilarious videos (some inappropriate, mainly mine), and it's filled with photos of all our time together and birthday wishes. I don't think there could be a better gift than the love you receive from all your friends!
I would be so happy to receive a gift like that (hint hint) and I think for all of us friends it was a jolly nice thing to do. Good job team!

“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment