Thursday 1 August 2013

Day 18 – Favourite movie

Tough call. There's the kind of movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat, but there's the kind of movie that just makes you happy because it's so funny.

Favourite funny movie: White Chicks. I remember the first time I watched this movie I was crying when Terry Crews dances to Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles and the break dancing bit. Gosh that whole movie is great.

Favourite serious movie: So many to choose from. Man, I'm going to have to say, The Dark Knight. It was hard to compare this over Shawshank Redemption but it has philosophy, action, fancy tech which I love, and Batman's voice. Christian Bale's voice is great. Beautiful soundtrack by Hans Zimmer, direction by Christopher Nolan. Watching this in the cinema was the greatest cinema experience ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment