Sunday 15 December 2013

ATAR

Today was the day that everyone received their ATARs. For many, I see disappointment and resentment towards their unsatisfactory result. Then there are those who are happy, like me. Though I did not score with a high flying result as I had wished to score for my father's sake, I was overjoyed that God has provided for me a result that was perfect. A score that would not hinder my future, but also a score to teach me to strive for greatness. A score that tells me that hardwork overcomes talent, and that talent without hardwork is nothing. I have been blessed beyond measure with the talents that God had blessed unto me, what more can I do when I combine them with hard work! Today is a step forward into the future and a moment to always remember. God will make a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment