Friday 3 January 2014

Aunt JX

I have the best aunt in the world. She's more like a cousin or a big sister because she's not old at all. She just got married and I'm so happy for her. The groom must be one of the luckiest guys around. Though I don't live in Singapore or spend much time there, she's always so good to me and sweet to me. We got to be much closer the last time I came back because we spent a lot more time together. This is because she reaches out to me. She took me out, had actual interest in my life - something I find quite rare - and I'm so lucky to have this aunt. She's the first to wish me a happy birthday, she planned a massive party for me and she always sees me off at the airport. This kind of person whose soul is as beautiful as her external look is almost impossible to find. One day when I get a girlfriend I hope she bears resemblance to my aunt. I hope she sings as fantastically and is just as thoughtful and nice. If she was half the woman my aunt is, I'd still be a very happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment